JOIN THE CHALLENGE
Scroll down for registration
How does it work?
Climb For Justice is a fundraising trek, the registration fee covers the trek expenses and the funds you raise will provide critical support to TEVEL: a leading Israeli NGO in the field of international development, and a world leader in Jewish global service program. Trekkers may make a personal contribution or collect sponsorships from friends and family.
You can do something extraordinarily kind while going on an incredible adventure!
Accommodation (double occupancy; hot showers/private bath where available)
All meals (for specific food arrangements please check our FAQ or email us, we'll do our best to accommodate your needs)
Full day guide and city tour in Kathmandu Valley
Round-trip flight Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
Helicopter from Machhermo to Kathmandu
All park fees and TIMS card (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
Local head guide and assistant guide; Sherpa team
Waterproof covers for all of the equipment and duffle bags from the local agency)
Not included: International flights, medical/rescue insurance, travel insurance, vaccinations, visa, tips, laundry.
*No payment required on website!
- We will open for you a personal fundraising campaign on JGIVE - a popular and easy to use fundraising platform - all donations are tax-deductible in the US, Canada, UK, and Israel.
- Each participant receives a Media kit containing everything you need to explain to your supporters about the Trek and about Tevel's work.
- Your minimum fundraising goal is $3000. You'll be amazed by how many people will be inspired by your ambition and want to help you exceed your fundraising goal!
- If you are worried about hitting the fundraising goal don't give up! please feel free to email us: , we have plenty of solutions for you.
- For families and friends who would like to come together to the trek, and share the same circles of friends and family, we've set a fundraising goal of $4000 each.
ARE YOU READY FOR AN ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME?
$ 12,000 (for 2 family members)
When are you going to take that awesome trek you're dreaming of? Some quality time with yourself, or with your son, or your sister? what about your best friend?
Waiting for retirement and hoping the old bones will still carry you uphill? good luck with that....
Or, you could join us for Climb for Justice 2019, for a 12-day adventure in Nepal. With only one weekend away from home, you'll climb one of the worlds most breathtaking peaks with a group of inspiring people, while supporting and learning about projects that are giving hope and changing lives for whole families.